Also, in my first post, the 100-ohm resistor with the excessive voltage drop was in the drain circuit, not the gate. Isn't there a way to edit new posts for awireaddict
Thanks Charles! I got the pinout from the NTE datasheet for their J312, their equivalent to a generic J308. For some reason they show or make them with thewireaddict
With the flat facing you and the leads down it's drain, source, gate from left to right. I remember it by, "Where's the Darn, Stupid Gate?"charleswenzel
- Jul 9, 2005
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Not listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.