OT: Change of rslade@sprint.ca email

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2005
      After over a decade of dialup speeds, missed messages, no filtering (in my line,
      that might have been a good thing), unreliable servers, and tech support that
      answered every single query with, "Well, you'll have to tell me your username
      and password for me to check that," I have finally had enough.

      I know it doesn't usually show it on the Yahoo Groups mailing list postings (I
      changed that a while back), but my ISP address has been the world's most
      recognizable Sprint.ca address, rslade@.... It's going bye-bye. In a
      little while.

      I have Internet service through Shaw, now. I did *NOT* manage to get
      rslade@..., which ticks me off no end. (I have created a bunch of others,
      including cissp@... and also p-1@..., which partially made up for not
      getting rslade.)

      So, now I have to go through the process of telling everyone. (I also have to
      go through the process of getting the change made on Yahoo, and that is turning
      out to be not quite as easy as they let on.)

      Work out what you want to say before you decide how you want to
      say it. - Christopher Strachey's First Law of Logical Design