[techbooks] Review archive

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 1999
      A number of you have recently noted that the review archive, which was at
      http://www.victoria.tc.ca/techrev until November, has recently become
      unavailable.

      I have finally been able to determine that a change took place on the Victoria
      system and several directories and files have been moved. The majority of the
      files I had provided had, for whatever reason, not been copied over, and, in
      any case, the URL had changed.

      The current URL for the archive is http://victoria.tc.ca/int-grps/books/techrev

      This is not, seemingly, final, and may change again, but I have tested access
      to this URL and it does seem to work. The various files, such as rms.html,
      review.html, and so forth, should work as well, although I haven't had time to
      test everything.

      rslade@... rslade@... robertslade@... p1@...
      Find virus and book info at http://www.victoria.tc.ca/techrev/rms.html
      Robert Slade's Guide to Computer Viruses, 0-387-94663-2 (800-SPRINGER)

      eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/techbooks