Re: [tec-scopes] ngc281 HaR-HaRGB

  • nicolas outters
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 30, 2005
      Thank you Joe,

      I spent two nights, first night for Halpha and second night for color at the zénith and Halpha for the end of the night but I need
      more color data, I have some problem for recovering the good colors. Process is not so easy to have good colors on the Halpha layer,
      first impress is too wash out, saturation of colors is a solution but more exposure time on colors is the best solution. At this
      time I do only 12 x 5' for each colors unbinned, next time I will do 12x10' unbinned.

      Nicolas Outters.

      site astrophotographie observatoire d'Orange : http://www.astrosurf.com/nico.outters/astro
      site golf pro : http://www.golf-mornex.com