Re: [tec-scopes] Re: No. 83 is out and about

  • Steve Ryde
    Message 1 of 17 , Aug 1, 2004
      H J. Bo,

      I feel the luck is increasing. But at the moment I am hoping that the crumby
      clouds clear. I wouldn't mind if it was raining as we are in a drought but
      this is just annoying.

      I have a BEER Chair to put to good use and a new Takahashi EM-200 arriving
      so I am planning a good together with some friends to view the First Quarter
      Moon.

      There is going to be a lot of smiling faces when all those TEC 140s make it
      to their final destinations.

      Cheers,

      Steve