RE: [tec-scopes] 12" MAK cooling test

  • Dan Azari
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2002

      Bob,

      I’d love to go, but the divorce would be too costly <g>.  It will be at the WSP, however.

      Dan

      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 1, 2002
        ....and I have several deadlines at work in the month
        of Nov.

        Tim

        <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=212804.2460941.3878106.2273195/D=egroupweb/S=1705

        082856:HM/A=810373/R=0/*http:/geocities.yahoo.com/ps/info?.refer=blrecs>