Second run of APO140

  • yuri80226
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 1, 2003
      Dear friends,
      The second run of APO140 is completed this week and we do now MAKs and
      APO200s. The third run of Apo140 will start shortly after we receive all
      glasses. This run of 100+ scope is almost sold for today.
      We thank allof our customers and delers for business.
      TEC
    • etherealnumber99
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 2, 2003
        --- In tec-scopes@yahoogroups.com, "yuri80226" <tec@t...> wrote:
        > Dear friends,
        > The second run of APO140 is completed this week and we do now MAKs
        and
        > APO200s.

        Yipee!!

        Bill
      • ngc73312001
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 2, 2003
          --- In tec-scopes@yahoogroups.com, "yuri80226" <tec@t...> wrote:
          The third run of Apo140 will start shortly after we receive all
          > glasses. This run of 100+ scope is almost sold for today.
          > We thank allof our customers and delers for business.
          > TEC

          Yuri,

          Congratulations on the 100 scope sales/run!!!

          Neil
          140 #11
        • mpbrada
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 10, 2003
            Hi Yuri,

            I placed my order in October 03...Does that mean my scope will be
            included in the 3rd run, or do I have to wait for the 1st run of 04?
            I apologize for my ignorance...

            Mark

            --- In tec-scopes@yahoogroups.com, "yuri80226" <tec@t...> wrote:
            > Dear friends,
            > The second run of APO140 is completed this week and we do now MAKs and
            > APO200s. The third run of Apo140 will start shortly after we receive
            all
            > glasses. This run of 100+ scope is almost sold for today.
            > We thank allof our customers and delers for business.
            > TEC
          • yuri80226
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 10, 2003
              --- In tec-scopes@yahoogroups.com, "mpbrada" <mpbrada@y...> wrote:
              > Hi Yuri,
              >
              > I placed my order in October 03...Does that mean my scope will be
              > included in the 3rd run, or do I have to wait for the 1st run of 04?
              > I apologize for my ignorance...
              >
              > Mark

              Dear Mark, if you placed order through Anacortes - you should ask them if
              your order with in a few dozens they reserved in the third run that will start in
              the end of this year.
              We also planning IV run of APO140 in the second half of 2004.
              Regards, Yuri