Re: TEC 160FL

  • lmbuck2000
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 2, 2013
      yuri announced recently he is going to be able to make some more in the near future. see this thread.

      Lee

      p.s. i am keeping mine (#29) :-)

      --- In tec-scopes@yahoogroups.com, "William" <william78759@...> wrote:

      > Will the 160FL be in production anytime in the next few years? Is it in production now?
      >
      > Thank you.
      >
      > Bill

    • Yuri
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 2, 2013
        - that is correct. We will start taking orders for the APO160FL in a few days.
        Regards, Yuri

        --- In tec-scopes@yahoogroups.com, "lmbuck2000" <lmbuck2000@...> wrote:

        > yuri announced recently he is going to be able to make some more in the near future. see this thread.

        > Lee
        >
        > p.s. i am keeping mine (#29) :-)
        >
        > --- In tec-scopes@yahoogroups.com, "William" <william78759@> wrote:
        > >
        > > Will the 160FL be in production anytime in the next few years? Is it in production now?
        > >
        > > Thank you.
        > >
        > > Bill

      • jeffblazey
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 3, 2013
          Yuri:

          Excellent. What amount of deposit are we talking about?

          Also, could you provide us a status of the 7" Maks?

          Best Regards:

          Jeff

          Quoting Yuri <tec@...>:

          > - that is correct. We will start taking orders for the APO160FL in a
          > few days.
          > Regards, Yuri
          >
          > --- In tec-scopes@yahoogroups.com, "lmbuck2000" <lmbuck2000@...> wrote:
          >>
          >> yuri announced recently he is going to be able to make some more in
          >> the near future. see this thread.

          >> Lee
          >>
          >> p.s. i am keeping mine (#29) :-)
          >>
          >> --- In tec-scopes@yahoogroups.com, "William" <william78759@> wrote:
          >> >
          >> > Will the 160FL be in production anytime in the next few years?
          >> Is it in production now?
          >> >
          >> > Thank you.
          >> >
          >> > Bill

        • Yuri
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 5, 2013
            Dear tec-scopers,
            we have sent below email this morning about APO160FL.
            If you have any personal question about ordering the APO160FL, please write us: tec@...
            Yuri

            Dear customer,
            we are starting taking orders for the limited run of the APO160FL.
            A down payment of $3000 is required to place an order.
            We accept payments by: personal check, MO, bank transfer.
            Your place on the list to be sorted in the order payment was sent/transferred.
            We will confirm your order upon receiving down payment.
            We are planning to start the run in the end of September-October upon receiving all glasses.
            Regards, Yuri

            Here is our address and bank info (if wire transfer is your choice).

            TEC address:
            15730 W. 6th Ave., Golden CO 80401
            Phone: 303 273 9322

            PS. I will answer about 7" MAK this weekend.

            --- In tec-scopes@yahoogroups.com, j.blazey@... wrote:

            > Yuri:
            >
            > Excellent. What amount of deposit are we talking about?
            > Also, could you provide us a status of the 7" Maks?
            > Best Regards:
            > Jeff
          • Yuri
            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 30, 2013
              Dear tec-scopers,
              thank you all who placed order for a limited run of the APO160FL.
              We have sent POs for the glasses yesterday. The QTY of the scopes in new run is equal to QTY orders received, plus 2-3 sets (just in case).
              Best regards,
              Yuri