Re: Gamma Cyg Nebula

  • Daniel Borcard
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 25, 2013
      Bernard:

      Beautiful, fascinating image! We don't see you often come along with
      NB images. This one s well done.

      It is rewarding to amble through the full-size image to discover many
      fascinating regions. For instance, completely to the right of the
      image and a little below the center, there seems to be some thin
      glowing filaments of SII. This sector could provide an interesting
      target for a larger scope.

      Daniel

      --
      Daniel Borcard