WTB MC200 f/20 or f/15.5

  • Gary
    Message 1 of 1 , May 7, 2013
      Hello:

      I would like to buy a TEC MC200, preferably f/20 but would also consider an f/15.5 model.

      If you have one you would consider selling, or know of someone contemplating a change I would appreciate knowing about it.

      A Santel 9.1" model or an Intes 10" model are also a possibility, although the TEC would be ideal. If it is inappropriate for me to post regarding these last two, someone please let me know and I will remove this part of the post.

      Best Regards,

      Gary