Re: T controller +

  • zeeemu
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 30, 2013
      Exactly! That's what I first thought you were making after seeing the picture of your shoe box with fan attached. With that in mind I'm now considering using a thermoelectric cooled insulated box that's temperature adjustable to maintain my Mak at expected night time temps. This would save a lot of thermalization time when traveling to remote observing sites, Summer and Winter.

      Richard

      In case of MAKs we mostly need cooling of the primary, and it should be done not by fans, but Thermo-electric coolers (for closed OTA).