Re: M94 with TEC-140

  • Daniel Borcard
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 1, 2012
      One more fantastic gem in your collection Bernard!
      Magnificent image, well resolved and very well processed.

      You and Lynn make my wait for my TEC 140 even more cruel...

      Daniel

      --
      Daniel Borcard
      Observatoire du Geai Bleu
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 2, 2012
        Indeed a nice one! I wish we had the dry air, altitude, and darker skies like you guys have in CA and NM.
        It's hard for us to capture the fainter details.

        Nice one Bernard, indeed galaxies like this one are a real challenge.
        Floyd

        --- In tec-scopes@yahoogroups.com, "Bernard Miller" <bgmiller011@...> wrote:

        > Hi,
        >

        > Here is an image of M94. This one was a real challenge and a learning
        > experience. The core was completely blown out with regular exposure lengths,
        > so I had to merge in some 30 second exposures of the core. Even with that
        > the RGB image was still quite saturated and hence while the core has some
        > detail, it does not have much color. Comments and suggestions welcomed.
        >

        > http://www.azstarman.net/M94.htm
        >

        > Bernard

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional