Re: TEC180 and AP140 comparison images

  • michaelsch88
    Message 1 of 32 , Sep 1 12:49 AM
      Thanks very much for posting these photos. Yeah, they are similar, but indeed there's more detail in the TEC 180 pic, as one would expect with the extra aperture - as you said. The nebulosity is a little fuller, I think I can detect a bit more contrast overall, and the faintest stars seem a bit sharper to my eye. Interesting comparison!

      --- In tec-scopes@yahoogroups.com, "Greg" <bradgregley10@...> wrote:

      > Here you go:
      >
      > http://www.pbase.com/gregbradley/image/115775756 TEC180FL
      >
      > http://www.pbase.com/gregbradley/image/115775760 AP140
      >
      > Both taken with a FLI Proline 16803 at my dark site. Both fabulous imaging scopes.
      >
      > Greg.
      >

      > --- In tec-scopes@yahoogroups.com, "michaelsch88" <michaelsch88@> wrote:
      > >

      > > > I can post the images if anyone is interested.
      > > >
      > > > Greg.
      > >
      > > Sure, I'd be interested to see them!
      > >
      > > Michael

    • michaelsch88