New Image with TEC 140 - Globular M14

  • stardoctor5
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2010
      Hi group,
      I finally got around to processing a new image, of M14 globular. The TEC 140 is a nice match to the 8300 chip in my camera, with a resolution of 1.1 arcsec/pixel. I cropped the image to show more detail.

      http://www.stardoctor.org/m14-hush without music

      http://www.stardoctor.org/m14 with music

      Enjoy,

      Ruben
      http://www.stardoctor.org
    • Fernando Rivera III
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 2, 2010
        Hello, Ruben

        Awesome image of M14! I think this is the first time in a while I have seen one of your newest astro photos. Perhaps the weather at night was not clear where you're at the last couple of weeks???

        Best regards,

        Fernando