Relocation

  • edtry2002
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 1, 2003
      As we planned earlier TEC will relocate in SW FL in the end of this
      year - Everglades City, Business Park at Airport Rd., ZIP 34139.
      The property (4080sf) will be available in November. It will take
      appr. a month to move all equipment, but before that we will complete
      all current orders.
      regards, TEC
    • Tim Khan
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 1, 2003
        Alright!

        And you can observe with us at Burns Lake or Monument
        Lake, each new moon!

        The Next thing you know, we'll see Ed, Yuri, and Alex
        show up with an Airboat.

        Tim

        http://platinum.yahoo.com
      • jdaukantas@aol.com
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 1, 2003
          At way to go Yuri, welcome to Fl. Joe D.
        • Bill Becker
          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 1, 2003
            April 1.

            Best regards,
            Bill

            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 1, 2003
              we know, just going along for the ride!

              --- Bill Becker <bbe51@...> wrote:
              > April 1.
              >
              > Best regards,
              > Bill

              http://platinum.yahoo.com
            • Bill Becker
              Message 6 of 8 , Apr 1, 2003
                Can I go too? <g>

                Best regards,
                Bill
                > > At way to go Yuri, welcome to Fl. Joe D.
                > > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

                > > Terms of Service.

              • etherealnumber99
                Message 7 of 8 , Apr 1, 2003
                  --- In tec-scopes@yahoogroups.com, "edtry2002" <edtry2002@y...> wrote:
                  > As we planned earlier TEC will relocate in SW FL in the end of this
                  > year - Everglades City, Business Park at Airport Rd., ZIP 34139.
                  > The property (4080sf) will be available in November. It will take
                  > appr. a month to move all equipment, but before that we will
                  complete
                  > all current orders.
                  > regards, TEC

                  Good to know I'll get my scope before the end of the year. But it
                  sure is going to be a long way to drive to pick it up.

                  Bill
                • yuri80226
                  Message 8 of 8 , Apr 2, 2003
                    --- In tec-scopes@yahoogroups.com, "etherealnumber99" <ratboy99@a...>
                    wrote:

                    > Good to know I'll get my scope before the end of the year. But it
                    > sure is going to be a long way to drive to pick it up.
                    >
                    > Bill

                    It is April the second today and we are back to Colorado as well the
                    toilet paper is back to rest room.

                    Here are a cople April 1 of different years posts on Googley:

                    One company in Japan is offering a new special coating for
                    mirrors. It called "AluCoate" . This is a new method of Al
                    coating, which does not require a vacuum chamber or other
                    complex equipment. - it is available for everybody and easy
                    to use (Spray Can) - more info could be found on page 41
                    of the April issue of " Temmon Guide" .
                    April 1, 2000.
                    Yuri.
                    :-)

                    The Moscow based telescope firms made one more important spep to make
                    their lowest obstruction Maksutov-Newtonians closer to the APOs -
                    beginning this month all small diagonals for Delux line will be made
                    from Fluorite (CaF2),.
                    This line of MNs with such diagonal is named as a Flourite Maks and
                    will cost more than Delux version since it is a double Delux.
                    YP 4/1/02