Outsourcing

  • vahe352
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 2, 2007
      Yuri,

      There is a post on Tak group. it referrs to an old post from Valery
      who lists all the scope makers that outsource some of their goodies to
      others, there is a mention of Takahashi 160 Epsilons, did TEC produce
      their optics?

      Vahe
    • Paul K
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 2, 2007
        Vahe, maybe this message from Yuri will help:

        Regards,

        Paul

        --- In tec-scopes@yahoogroups.com, "vahe352" <vahe@...> wrote:

        > Yuri,
        >
        > There is a post on Tak group. it referrs to an old post from Valery
        > who lists all the scope makers that outsource some of their goodies
        > others, there is a mention of Takahashi 160 Epsilons, did TEC produce
        > their optics?
        >
        > Vahe

      • Yuri
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 4, 2007
          --- In tec-scopes@yahoogroups.com, "vahe352" <vahe@...> wrote:

          > Yuri,
          >
          > There is a post on Tak group. it referrs to an old post from Valery
          > who lists all the scope makers that outsource some of their goodies
          > others, there is a mention of Takahashi 160 Epsilons, did TEC produce
          > their optics?
          >
          > Vahe

          - Vahe, we may had a RFQ from Japan long time ago, but never did any
          optics for TAK telescopes.
          The only company that we did optics for WYO - 110 f/6.5 objectives.

          Regards, Yuri