Re: [tec-scopes] Happy New Year!

  • ken fisher
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 1, 2007
      Dear Yuri,
      Happy New Year and Continued Success to you and your friends at TEC!

      Yuri <tec@...> wrote:
      Dear Friends!
      Happy New Year and all the best from TEC in 2007!

      What to be new in 2007?
      -Not much, we will continue all listed on our web APO refractors:
      APO140ED - we have got again over 100 new orders for this our (or
      your) most popular model! The new price for OTA for next run is
      slightly higher $4950 - mostly due increasing prices for everything
      in last two years.
      APO160ED F/8 - to be continue, but one of the glasses in design to
      be replaced - we had very high "rejection rate". Price - same af
      before.
      APO160FL F/7 - continue w/o any change.
      APO180FL F/7 - continue w/o any change.
      APO200ED F/9 - to be discontinue after completion existing orders.
      APO200FL F/8 - continue, but one glass in design to be replaced and
      this let us go to F/7 ratio, price to be $1000 more.
      No other models of telescope,sorry, but we are pretty booked up with
      above.
      Also we are working on complete new look for our web site, it is
      coming shortly.
      A small thing - a finder scope to be same color and appearance as
      OTAs - before we were offering black one from AP.

      Best regards, Yuri

      http://mail.yahoo.com

    • moro_okki_neri
      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 7, 2007
        hi Yury what type of glass will replace in tec scopes design?
        thanks

        Yuri <tec@telescopenginee ring.com> wrote:
[...]

        Do You Yahoo!?
        Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection ar ound
        http://mail. yahoo.com

        ----
        Email.it, the professional e-mail, gratis per te:clicca qui

        Sponsor:
        Prestiti Online. Scopri subito se sei finanziabile. in 24 ore senza spese nÿ anticipi, clicca qui

        Clicca qui

      • Yuri
        Message 3 of 11 , Jan 11, 2007
          Dear Sir,
          the glass to be changed in two designs in APO160ED and APO200FL. In
          both cases we are switching from glasses that were given us high
          rejection rate due to internal problems such as streas (160mm) or
          inclusions or bubble contens (200mm), that waste our production time
          or money. Both new glasses to be from Ohara, Japan. Pricing for
          larger glass blanks is higher, but let us go do faster design F7
          instead of F8 w/o compromizing color correction.
          Regards, Yuri

          --- In tec-scopes@yahoogroups.com, "moro_okki_neri"

          http://www.email.it/f

          > Sponsor:
          >
          > Prestiti Online. Scopri subito se sei finanziabile. in 24 ore
          senza spese nÿ anticipi, clicca qui

          > *
          >
          > Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=2908&d=7-1

        • Yuri
          Message 4 of 11 , Dec 31, 2008
            Happy New Year and all the best for everyone in 2009!

            TEC team
          • Astro10Pep@aol.com
            Message 5 of 11 , Dec 31, 2008
              The same wishes to all of you at TEC.

              Old # 84

            • jason@adamik.com
              Message 6 of 11 , Dec 31, 2008
                Thanks, Team TEC for making my apo dreams come true in 2006 and 2008...

                C Novim Godom!!!

                Na zdorovje! Podnimaju vsem u TECa bol'shoj stakan shampanskogo!

                Jason A.

                TEC160ED No.20
                TEC140    No.286

                Message 7 of 11 , Dec 31, 2010
                  It is a New 20011 already in place where I came from! It is time machine of the
                  Earth, 11 more hours for Colorado...

                  Wish you all Happy New year and all the best for you and your families!
                  More clear sky, more TEC-aperture (-:

                  Yuri
                • Wes Bolin
                  Message 8 of 11 , Dec 31, 2010
                    Yuri
                    Happy and Prosperous New Year wishes for you and TEC family.

                    Wes
                    ps. I liked the part about more aperture!

                    It is a New 20011 already in place where I came from! It is time machine of the
                    Earth, 11 more hours for Colorado...

                    Wish you all Happy New year and all the best for you and your families!
                    More clear sky, more TEC-aperture (-:

                    Yuri

                  • emanuele_colognato
                    Message 9 of 11 , Jan 1, 2011
                      Happy New Year to everyone and to Yuri and his team from Italy. :)

                      --- In tec-scopes@yahoogroups.com, "Yuri" <tec@...> wrote:

                      > It is a New 20011 already in place where I came from! It is time machine of the
                      > Earth, 11 more hours for Colorado...
                      >
                      > Wish you all Happy New year and all the best for you and your families!
                      > More clear sky, more TEC-aperture (-:
                      >
                      > Yuri

                    • lmbuck2000
                      Message 10 of 11 , Jan 4, 2011
                        Happy New Year to you and your team, Yuri

                        ... More clear skies and more TEC Flatteners in 2011 :-)

                        Lee