24724Mak 7 + Mach1GTO Mount

  • zeeemu
    Jan 17, 2014
       The fans draw 40ma @ 6 volts (1/4 watt) or 80ma @ 12 volts (1 watt). The Astro-Physics Mach1GTO control box has a +6 volt output jack (tip pin) that is rated for 200ma (max) which can be used to run the fans. This info isn't in the Mach1GTO manual but is in the 1200 manual that it was derived from. According to George both mounts use the same control box.

       Next week I'm off to the Florida Everglades to try out the combination. Wish me luck that I don't get eaten by alligators or dessicated by skeeters.

      Richard
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic