Building from a kit seems expensive to me also, but there are a few other options. One is to get plans and buy the materials. If you can find a trailermldierbeck
What did you have in mine? A simple wood skin, aluminum skin or maybe a foamy check out Teardrops n Tiny Travel Trailers • Index page http://www.tnttt.comkennethwers
Welcome all to the new members.... be sure to check out the links section... great stuff there....
- Recreational Vehicles
- Aug 24, 2001
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.