Marriage Invitation

  • vinil bavan
    Message 1 of 18 , Jun 10, 2010
    Dear Friends,

    I would like to invite you to one of the best moments of my life - My Marriage with Linda on July 4th at Kunnamkulam, Kerala. Please do make it to this special occassion in my life and consider this invitation as my personal invitation to you.

    Looking forward to see you all then...

    evergreen
      vinil

  • Arunkumar
    Message 2 of 18 , Jun 11, 2010
      Hi Vinil,

      Wishing you a very Happy married life in advance!!!!!!

      May god bless you both with all the happiness in your life.....

      Regards,
      Arun

      Message 3 of 18 , Jun 11, 2010
        Hey Vinil...Congratulations..

        Regards
        Niranjan n Lalitha

        Message 4 of 18 , Jun 15, 2010
          Congratulations Vinil and advance wihes for a Happy Married Life.

          Regards

          Saradha Sivarajan

          Message 5 of 18 , Sep 5 5:02 AM
            Dear All,

            Nithya and I are blessed with a girl baby on Sep-03-2010 at 6.05 am in Coimbatore :-)
            Both baby and mom are doing good :-) :-)

            Regards,
            Eshwar

            Cheers,
            Someone Known.

          • Valavan B
            Message 6 of 18 , Sep 5 9:33 AM
              Hey Eshwar & Nithya..,

              Gr8 news bro''..,

              Heartfelt wishes to both of u .., congrats :-)

              With Luv,

              Sasi & Vals :-)

              Message 7 of 18 , Sep 5 7:31 PM
                congrats Eshwar.
                Good news frm u..

                evergreen
                  vinil

                Message 8 of 18 , Sep 5 9:49 PM
                  Congrats Eshwar,

                  Message 9 of 18 , Sep 6 6:41 PM
                    Congrats Eshwar!!

                    Regards
                    Niranjan n Lali.

                    Message 10 of 18 , Sep 7 2:39 PM
                      Congrats Eshwar & Nithya!!!

                      Thanks,
                      KK

                      Message 11 of 18 , Sep 9 7:36 AM
                        Congratulations!!!
                        Great
                        nannan

                        Message 12 of 18 , Sep 9 10:08 AM

                          Congrats Eshwar and Nithya.

                          regards,
                          Mathanraj.M

                          Nithya and I are blessed with a girl baby on Sep-03-2010 at 6.05 am in Coimbatore :-)
                          Both baby and mom are doing good :-) :-)

                          Regards,
                          Eshwar

                          Cheers,
                          Someone Known.

                        • Kamaraj, Chinnappu Duraisamy
                          Message 13 of 18 , Sep 9 10:24 AM
                            Hi Eshwar

                            My Best Wishes. Convey my regards to Nithya.

                            Kamaraj CD

                            Message 14 of 18 , Sep 11 9:44 AM
                              Congratz da!!!

                              Regards,