Wedding Invitation

  • ajesh kartik
    Message 1 of 9 , May 9 11:27 PM
      Dear All,

      It  is with great joy I inform you people that i am tying my knots with Nivya M.  on 13th of May 2009. Kindly grace the occassion with your presence and bless the couple.Please find the invitation attached with this mail.

      Thanks and Regards
      V.S.Ajesh
      Volvo III 3P-CAB DEVELOPMENT
      Volvo India Pvt Ltd
      Tridib Building  Block B
      65/2  Bagmane Tech Park
      CV Raman Nagar,BANGALORE- 560 093
      Karnataka, India

      ( :  +91 80 66063583

    • vinil bavan
      Message 2 of 9 , May 10 4:42 AM
        gr8 news  yaar. i m so happy for u.

        all the best.

        evergreen
          vinil

        Message 3 of 9 , May 10 6:59 AM
          Hi Ajesh
          Congrats!!!:)

          regards,
          Vasumathy.
          It  is with great joy I inform you people that i am tying my knots with Nivya M.  on 13th of May 2009. Kindly grace the occassion with your presence and bless the couple.Please find the invitation attached with this mail.

          Thanks and Regards
          V.S.Ajesh
          Volvo III 3P-CAB DEVELOPMENT
          Volvo India Pvt Ltd
          Tridib Building  Block B
          65/2  Bagmane Tech Park
          CV Raman Nagar,BANGALORE- 560 093
          Karnataka, India

          ( :  +91 80 66063583

        • Balasubramanian Sundaram
          Message 4 of 9 , May 10 8:44 AM
            congrads Ajesh...wish you happy married life...

            regards,
            Bala

            It  is with great joy I inform you people that i am tying my knots with Nivya M.  on 13th of May 2009. Kindly grace the occassion with your presence and bless the couple.Please find the invitation attached with this mail.

            Thanks and Regards
            V.S.Ajesh
            Volvo III 3P-CAB DEVELOPMENT
            Volvo India Pvt Ltd
            Tridib Building  Block B
            65/2  Bagmane Tech Park
            CV Raman Nagar,BANGALORE- 560 093
            Karnataka, India

            ( :  +91 80 66063583

            Now surf faster and smarter ! Check out the new Firefox 3 - Yahoo! Edition * Click here!
          • Tarakeshwar Nelapu
            Message 5 of 9 , May 10 10:11 AM
              Hai Ajesh...

              Congrats for your  wedding on 13thmay with Nivya...
              Me and my family wishes the Couple a very happy Married Life....

              Enjoy your marraige...

              With Regards,
              Pradhan...

              It  is with great joy I inform you people that i am tying my knots with Nivya M.  on 13th of May 2009. Kindly grace the occassion with your presence and bless the couple.Please find the invitation attached with this mail.

              Thanks and Regards
              V.S.Ajesh
              Volvo III 3P-CAB DEVELOPMENT
              Volvo India Pvt Ltd
              Tridib Building  Block B
              65/2  Bagmane Tech Park
              CV Raman Nagar,BANGALORE- 560 093
              Karnataka, India

              ( :  +91 80 66063583

            • suresh krishnaswamy
              Message 6 of 9 , May 10 7:16 PM
                Hi Ajesh,

                Good to hear, Congrats and advanced wishes on your marriage with Nivya!!!
                My family joins you while wishing you both a happy married life,

                Rgds,
                Suresh

                Message 7 of 9 , May 10 8:49 PM
                  Hi Ajesh, Congrats,
                  Wishing you happy married life,

                  Regards
                  Manju & Family

                  It  is with great joy I inform you people that i am tying my knots with Nivya M.  on 13th of May 2009. Kindly grace the occassion with your presence and bless the couple.Please find the invitation attached with this mail.

                  Thanks and Regards
                  V.S.Ajesh
                  Volvo III 3P-CAB DEVELOPMENT
                  Volvo India Pvt Ltd
                  Tridib Building  Block B
                  65/2  Bagmane Tech Park
                  CV Raman Nagar,BANGALORE- 560 093
                  Karnataka, India

                  ( :  +91 80 66063583

                • PRITESH KHASGIWALA
                  Message 8 of 9 , May 11 3:14 PM
                    Dear Ajesh,

                    We wish you a very happy married life.
                    Congratulations to both of you..

                    Regards,
                    Pritesh & Nupur

                    Message 9 of 9 , May 24 12:43 PM
                    Dear Friends,

                    Endowed with the blessings of our parents
                              And the love of family and friends,
                                        We are stepping into a new beginning of life on 3rd June 2010.

                    Our Joy will be fulfilled if you can illuminate this memorable occasion with your elegant presence.

                    Regards,
                    Srivathsan & Vasumathy