One more guy in ur family is going to tie the knot on 28th August!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • Arunkumar
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 10, 2008
      Hi RSD Family,

      I would like to share a good news that I am going to tie the knot on 28th August & I would like to invite you all with your family on the occasion of my wedding reception in Chennai.

      I have attached my wedding reception invitation with this mail, please consider this as my personal invitation & cheer us during the most cherishing occasion when we begin our new life together!!!!!!!!!!!

      Regards,
      Arun

    • Tarakeshwar Nelapu
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 11, 2008
        Hi Arunkumar,

        Congratulation !!  for the great news , Me and my family  wish you and Mahalakshmi ,
        a Very Happy Married life, in adavance. Have a good one,
        ''  "  "ooops........"Bachelors party Awaited"

        Good Luck!!

        With Best compliments from
        Pradhan N T
        Dr Sangeeta
        Master Aditya.

        Arunkumar <arunkumar_g_2003@...> wrote:
        Hi RSD Family,

        I would like to share a good news that I am going to tie the knot on 28th August & I would like to invite you all with your family on the occasion of my wedding reception in Chennai.

        I have attached my wedding reception invitation with this mail, please consider this as my personal invitation & cheer us during the most cherishing occasion when we begin our new life together!!!!!!!!!!!

        Regards,
        Arun

        Not happy with your email address?
        Get the one youreally want - millions of new email addresses available now at Yahoo!

      • krishnakumar
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 12, 2008
          Congrats Arun.
          Happy Married life.

          Thanks,
          KK

          I would like to share a good news that I am going to tie the knot on 28th August & I would like to invite you all with your family on the occasion of my wedding reception in Chennai.

          I have attached my wedding reception invitation with this mail, please consider this as my personal invitation & cheer us during the most cherishing occasion when we begin our new life together!!!! !!!!!!!

          Regards,
          Arun

        • PRITESH KHASGIWALA
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 19, 2008
            Hello Arun,

            Congratulations!! Wish you a very happy married life.

            Pritesh

            I would like to share a good news that I am going to tie the knot on 28th August & I would like to invite you all with your family on the occasion of my wedding reception in Chennai.

            I have attached my wedding reception invitation with this mail, please consider this as my personal invitation & cheer us during the most cherishing occasion when we begin our new life together!!!! !!!!!!!

            Regards,
            Arun

          • suresh krishnaswamy
            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 21, 2008
              Congrats Arun,

              After a long time I see my mails I find 2 of our colleagues getting wedlocked.
              Nice, wish you and Mahalakshmi a very happy married life.,

              With Best Wishes,
              Suresh, Rajni and Ankith

              Message 6 of 7 , Aug 22, 2008
                Hey Arun,

                Great news yaar.
                Wish u both a happy married life.

                evergreen
                  vinil

                Message 7 of 7 , Aug 27, 2008
                  Hello Arun,
                  Congratulations!! & Happy married life!!
                  Regards
                  M.Nannan