Re: [teamrsd] Marriage invitation

  • mnannan nannan
    Message 1 of 15 , Jun 2, 2008

      Congratulations & Best Wishes!!!!

      M.Nannan

      --- On Fri, 5/23/08, Nagarajan <naga_s_rajan@...> wrote:

      From: Nagarajan <naga_s_rajan@...>
      Subject: [teamrsd] Marriage invitation
      To: teamrsd@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Friday, May 23, 2008, 12:27 AM

      Dear All,

      The most cherished moment of my life time is arriving soon.
      I am so happy to invite you all with your family and friends for my wedding with S.Malathi on the 6th of June ,2008 at Vinoth Kalyana Mandapam Viswantham,Sivakasi ,between 9.00 AM and 10.30 AM.
      Reception : 8th June 2008 at Hotel Saratha Rajans,27 Panagal Road ,Shenoy Nagar , (Goripalayam) Madurai - 20.
      Please consider this as my personal invitation.
      Please find the invitation @
      http://picasaweb. google.com /avmurali/NagMarria geInvitation

      Regards,
      Nagarajan S

      Has your work life balance shifted? Find out.

    • Vidyapathy N.V.K
      Message 2 of 15 , Jun 9, 2008
        Happy married life Nagaraj
        Regards