Marriage invitation

  • Nagarajan
    Message 1 of 15 , May 22, 2008
      Dear All,

      The most cherished moment of my life time is arriving soon.
      I am so happy to invite you all with your family and friends for my wedding with S.Malathi on the 6th of June ,2008 at Vinoth Kalyana Mandapam Viswantham,Sivakasi,between 9.00 AM and 10.30 AM.
      Reception : 8th June 2008 at Hotel Saratha Rajans,27 Panagal Road ,Shenoy Nagar , (Goripalayam) Madurai - 20.
      Please consider this as my personal invitation.
      Please find the invitation @
      http://picasaweb.google.com /avmurali/NagMarriageInvitation

      Regards,
      Nagarajan S

      Has your work life balance shifted? Find out.
    • Tarakeshwar Nelapu
      Message 2 of 15 , May 23, 2008
        Hi  Nagarajan...

        Congrat's for the wonder full Good new..
        Me and my family Wish you and Ms MALTI a very happy married like in advance.

        Enjoy your marriage , and all the happiness, Have a good one...
        Bachelors party Awaited...
        Take Care,

        With Warm Regards,

        Pradhan
        Dr Sangeeta,
        Master Aditya

         wrote:
        Dear All,

        The most cherished moment of my life time is arriving soon.
        I am so happy to invite you all with your family and friends for my wedding with S.Malathi on the 6th of June ,2008 at Vinoth Kalyana Mandapam Viswantham,Sivakasi,between 9.00 AM and 10.30 AM.
        Reception : 8th June 2008 at Hotel Saratha Rajans,27 Panagal Road ,Shenoy Nagar , (Goripalayam) Madurai - 20.
        Please consider this as my personal invitation.
        Please find the invitation @
        http://picasaweb.google.com /avmurali/NagMarriageInvitation

        Regards,
        Nagarajan S

        Has your work life balance shifted? Find out.

        Sent from Yahoo! Mail.
        A Smarter Email.

      • ramachandran maya
        Message 3 of 15 , May 23, 2008
          Hey Nagu....

          Congratulations!

          Nagarajan <naga_s_rajan@...> wrote:
          Dear All,

          The most cherished moment of my life time is arriving soon.
          I am so happy to invite you all with your family and friends for my wedding with S.Malathi on the 6th of June ,2008 at Vinoth Kalyana Mandapam Viswantham,Sivakasi ,between 9.00 AM and 10.30 AM.
          Reception : 8th June 2008 at Hotel Saratha Rajans,27 Panagal Road ,Shenoy Nagar , (Goripalayam) Madurai - 20.
          Please consider this as my personal invitation.
          Please find the invitation @
          http://picasaweb. google.com /avmurali/NagMarria geInvitation

          Regards,
          Nagarajan S

          Has your work life balance shifted? Find out.

        • suresh krishnaswamy
          Message 4 of 15 , May 23, 2008
            Congrats! Naga, Wish you a happy married life !!!!!

            Suresh

            The most cherished moment of my life time is arriving soon.
            I am so happy to invite you all with your family and friends for my wedding with S.Malathi on the 6th of June ,2008 at Vinoth Kalyana Mandapam Viswantham,Sivakasi ,between 9.00 AM and 10.30 AM.
            Reception : 8th June 2008 at Hotel Saratha Rajans,27 Panagal Road ,Shenoy Nagar , (Goripalayam) Madurai - 20.
            Please consider this as my personal invitation.
            Please find the invitation @
            http://picasaweb. google.com /avmurali/NagMarria geInvitation

            Regards,
            Nagarajan S

            Has your work life balance shifted? Find out.

            Sent from Yahoo! Mail.
            A Smarter Email.
          • Venkatakrishna Narendrakumar
            Message 5 of 15 , May 23, 2008
              Heartiest congratulations & best wishes Nagu!

              Cheers,
              Krishna

              Nagarajan <naga_s_rajan@...> wrote:
              Dear All,

              The most cherished moment of my life time is arriving soon.
              I am so happy to invite you all with your family and friends for my wedding with S.Malathi on the 6th of June ,2008 at Vinoth Kalyana Mandapam Viswantham,Sivakasi ,between 9.00 AM and 10.30 AM.
              Reception : 8th June 2008 at Hotel Saratha Rajans,27 Panagal Road ,Shenoy Nagar , (Goripalayam) Madurai - 20.
              Please consider this as my personal invitation.
              Please find the invitation @
              http://picasaweb. google.com /avmurali/NagMarria geInvitation

              Regards,
              Nagarajan S

              Has your work life balance shifted? Find out.

              Image by FlamingText.com

            • Valavan B
              Message 6 of 15 , May 24, 2008
                Hai Nagu..,

                Congarts n Wish u happy married life... :-)

                Regards,
                Valavan B.

                The most cherished moment of my life time is arriving soon.
                I am so happy to invite you all with your family and friends for my wedding with S.Malathi on the 6th of June ,2008 at Vinoth Kalyana Mandapam Viswantham,Sivakasi ,between 9.00 AM and 10.30 AM.
                Reception : 8th June 2008 at Hotel Saratha Rajans,27 Panagal Road ,Shenoy Nagar , (Goripalayam) Madurai - 20.
                Please consider this as my personal invitation.
                Please find the invitation @
                http://picasaweb. google.com /avmurali/NagMarria geInvitation

                Regards,
                Nagarajan S

                Has your work life balance shifted? Find out.

                Meet people who discuss and share your passions. Join them now.
              • Niranjan
                Message 7 of 15 , May 24, 2008
                  Congrats Nagu..and all the best for your married life !!!

                  Regards,
                  Niranjan n Lalitha

                  Nagarajan <naga_s_rajan@...> wrote:
                  Dear All,

                  The most cherished moment of my life time is arriving soon.
                  I am so happy to invite you all with your family and friends for my wedding with S.Malathi on the 6th of June ,2008 at Vinoth Kalyana Mandapam Viswantham,Sivakasi ,between 9.00 AM and 10.30 AM.
                  Reception : 8th June 2008 at Hotel Saratha Rajans,27 Panagal Road ,Shenoy Nagar , (Goripalayam) Madurai - 20.
                  Please consider this as my personal invitation.
                  Please find the invitation @
                  http://picasaweb. google.com /avmurali/NagMarria geInvitation

                  Regards,
                  Nagarajan S

                  Has your work life balance shifted? Find out.

                • SRIVATHSAN
                  Message 8 of 15 , May 24, 2008
                    Hi Nagu, My best wishes and Congrats in advance! Happy married life!!

                    Regards
                    Srivathsan

                    Nagarajan <naga_s_rajan@...> wrote:
                    Dear All,

                    The most cherished moment of my life time is arriving soon.
                    I am so happy to invite you all with your family and friends for my wedding with S.Malathi on the 6th of June ,2008 at Vinoth Kalyana Mandapam Viswantham,Sivakasi ,between 9.00 AM and 10.30 AM.
                    Reception : 8th June 2008 at Hotel Saratha Rajans,27 Panagal Road ,Shenoy Nagar , (Goripalayam) Madurai - 20.
                    Please consider this as my personal invitation.
                    Please find the invitation @
                    http://picasaweb. google.com /avmurali/NagMarria geInvitation

                    Regards,
                    Nagarajan S

                    Has your work life balance shifted? Find out.

                    SRIVATHSAN.V

                    Design engineer,

                    HINDUSTAN MOTORS LTD-RSD,

                    6-B GST Road,St.Thomas Mount,

                    Chennai-16

                    Mobile: 98942 38345

                    E-mail: srivathsan@...

                  • vinil bavan
                    Message 9 of 15 , May 29, 2008
                      all the best nagu. great news to hear.
                      i am so happy for u.

                      i wish u the best in your future life..

                      Nagarajan <naga_s_rajan@...> wrote:
                      Dear All,

                      The most cherished moment of my life time is arriving soon.
                      I am so happy to invite you all with your family and friends for my wedding with S.Malathi on the 6th of June ,2008 at Vinoth Kalyana Mandapam Viswantham,Sivakasi ,between 9.00 AM and 10.30 AM.
                      Reception : 8th June 2008 at Hotel Saratha Rajans,27 Panagal Road ,Shenoy Nagar , (Goripalayam) Madurai - 20.
                      Please consider this as my personal invitation.
                      Please find the invitation @
                      http://picasaweb. google.com /avmurali/NagMarria geInvitation

                      Regards,
                      Nagarajan S

                      Has your work life balance shifted? Find out.

                      evergreen
                        vinil

                    • Anandhakumar VM
                      Message 10 of 15 , May 29, 2008
                        Congrats Nagaraj... wish you very very happy wedding.

                        Nagarajan <naga_s_rajan@...> wrote:
                        Dear All,

                        The most cherished moment of my life time is arriving soon.
                        I am so happy to invite you all with your family and friends for my wedding with S.Malathi on the 6th of June ,2008 at Vinoth Kalyana Mandapam Viswantham,Sivakasi ,between 9.00 AM and 10.30 AM.
                        Reception : 8th June 2008 at Hotel Saratha Rajans,27 Panagal Road ,Shenoy Nagar , (Goripalayam) Madurai - 20.
                        Please consider this as my personal invitation.
                        Please find the invitation @
                        http://picasaweb. google.com /avmurali/NagMarria geInvitation

                        Regards,
                        Nagarajan S

                        Has your work life balance shifted? Find out.

                      • PRITESH KHASGIWALA
                        Message 11 of 15 , May 31, 2008
                          Nagu,

                          Wish you a very happy Wedding.

                          Pritesh & Nupur

                          Nagarajan <naga_s_rajan@ yahoo.co. in> wrote:
                          Dear All,

                          The most cherished moment of my life time is arriving soon.
                          I am so happy to invite you all with your family and friends for my wedding with S.Malathi on the 6th of June ,2008 at Vinoth Kalyana Mandapam Viswantham,Sivakasi ,between 9.00 AM and 10.30 AM.
                          Reception : 8th June 2008 at Hotel Saratha Rajans,27 Panagal Road ,Shenoy Nagar , (Goripalayam) Madurai - 20.
                          Please consider this as my personal invitation.
                          Please find the invitation @
                          http://picasaweb. google.com /avmurali/NagMarria geInvitation

                          Regards,
                          Nagarajan S

                          Has your work life balance shifted? Find out.

                        • mnannan nannan
                          Message 12 of 15 , Jun 2, 2008

                            Congratulations & Best Wishes!!!!

                            M.Nannan