A good News to share with you all....

  • Eshwar
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 2, 2008
      Hi everyone...

      Hope you are all doing good...

      Guess I’m sending a mail to this group after a l…….o…..n…...g time!!!!

      I would like to share a good news with you all, in fact a double good news.

      A known boy and girl of yours are getting married on Feb 18, 2008.

      Guess you all don’t need much of a calculation to find that boy and girl.  If you couldn’t find it also, at the end of this mail you’ll definitely make it.

      I  would like to invite you all for my marriage reception on Feb 18, 2008 between 6.30 pm and 9.00 pm in Coimbatore.  The venue details are in the invitation attached.
      Kindly accept this as a personal invitation and ensure your presence to make this a happy occasion for all of us.

      Note: For others who couldn’t make it, Boy = me, girl = Nithya Rajan

      Regards,
      Eshwar

      Cheers,
      Someone Known.

    • ramachandran maya
      Message 2 of 12 , Feb 2, 2008
        Congratulations to both of ul..........

        Eshwar <havingagoodid@...> wrote:
[...]

      • PRITESH KHASGIWALA
        Message 3 of 12 , Feb 2, 2008
          Hello Eshwar and Nithya

          You really kept me guessing until I read last line of your mail.
          Congratulations to both of you!!
          Have a very happy and wonderful married life.

          Regards,
          Pritesh

[...]

        • Tarakeshwar Nelapu
          Message 4 of 12 , Feb 2, 2008
            Hai Eshwar and Nitya..

            Highly delighted about this wonderfull news... I am still wondering when did it all happen..
            Great new, I personaly wish you both all the happiness in life, may all your dreams come true.

            In advance  for your marriage on 18thFeb08, my family joins me to wish you Both A VeryHappy Married Life.

            With Best Regards,

            Pradhan
            Dr.Sangeeta,
            Master. Aditya

[...]

          • Valavan B
            Message 5 of 12 , Feb 3, 2008
              Hai Eshwar n Nithya..,

               Congarts n Wishing you both a Wonderful n a Happy Married Life ahead

              Regards,
              Valavan B.

[...]

            • mnannan nannan
              Message 6 of 12 , Feb 3, 2008
                Hi Eshwar,
                Congrats!!
                nannan

                --- Eshwar <havingagoodid@...> wrote:

                > Hi everyone...
                >
                > Hope you are all doing good...
                >
                > Guess I’m sending a mail to this group after a
                > l…….o…..n…...g time!!!!
                >
                > I would like to share a good news with you all, in
                > fact a double good news.
                >
                > A known boy and girl of yours are getting married on
                > Feb 18, 2008.
                >
                > Guess you all don’t need much of a calculation to
                > find that boy and girl. If you couldn’t find it
                > also, at the end of this mail you’ll definitely make
                > it.
                >
                > I would like to invite you all for my marriage
                > reception on Feb 18, 2008 between 6.30 pm and 9.00
                > pm in Coimbatore. The venue details are in the
                > invitation attached.
                > Kindly accept this as a personal invitation and
                > ensure your presence to make this a happy occasion
                > for all of us.
                >
                > Note: For others who couldn’t make it, Boy = me,
                > girl = Nithya Rajan
                >
                > Regards,
                > Eshwar
                >

                > Cheers,
                > Someone Known.
                >

                > ---------------------------------
                > Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

                Be a better friend, newshound, and
              • krishnakumar
                Message 7 of 12 , Feb 5, 2008
                  Dear Vaitheeswaran & Nithya,

                  Congrats and I wish you a Happy married life.

                  Thanks & Regards,
                  KK.

[...]

                • Venkatakrishna Narendrakumar
                  Message 8 of 12 , Feb 5, 2008
                    Hearty congratulations Eshwar & Nithya.

                    Regards,
                    Krishna

[...]

                  • Balasubramanian Sundaram
                    Message 9 of 12 , Feb 5, 2008
                      Hey...great & surprising news...congrads to both of you and wish you happy married life...its been a long time I have heared from anyone from RSD and it took a few good seconds to remember the two faces...

                      I guess it all started with the love bug bite from Seema (not sure how many know...). So, whats happening in RSD?

                      Regards,
                      Bala
                      Mobile: +61-3-0409567378

                      Message 10 of 12 , Feb 8, 2008
                        Congrats Eashwar and Nithya
                        Wish you a very long and "They lived happily ever after" kind of married life...
                        I wish I could be there in combatore...BUt pretty hard for me to get leave in one week notice... But I definitely will visit you couple once u   are back in Bangalore...
                        Congrats Once again!!!

                        P.S.
                        Dei Eashwar .. enna periya surprise  kodukkarada nanaippo???
                        I sensed myself that  there was something going between u two on when i was in RSD ...
                        How i found is a secret
                        This news was one i expected to come..

                        "Lost are those who abandon themselves"
                                                      Manfred von richthofen