FW: Recruitment Drive for HCU-IES

  • Venkatakrishna Narendrakumar
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2007
      Hi folks,

      Do let me know if this opportunity interests you. Feel free to pass on to your contacts as well.

      Regards,
      Krishna

      DISCLAIMER:
      This email (including any attachments) is intended for the sole use of the intended recipient/s and may contain material that is CONFIDENTIAL AND PRIVATE COMPANY INFORMATION. Any review or reliance by others or copying or distribution or forwarding of any or all of the contents in this message is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by email and delete all copies; your cooperation in this regard is appreciated..