Hi All!

  • Venkatakrishna Narendrakumar
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 2006
      Hi all,
      Its been quite a while and I hope all of u are doin well. Im fine here at ISB and the classes have started in the right earnest.

      There is a big Tamil gang here and ppl with diverse backgrounds ranging from Army majors and Docs to Models and a Sr.VP at Kotak Mahindra Bank! So there is a lot cross learning thats happening here.

      The classes are typically for 4hrs in a day n for the rest of the time v r pretty much left to ourselves to do our Case studies n group assignments. Its been a totally different kind of atmosphere and the ppl here find time to party inspite of all the work load...So I got some catching up to do on that front!

      Thats pretty much the news from my side. My mobile no is: 9948394022. I would be glad to hear from you as we relate to the common chord that RSD is in our career and life.

      Regards,
      Krishna

      Image by FlamingText.com

    • Mathanraj
      Message 2 of 4 , May 2, 2006
        hi da,
        congrats, and its very happy to hear from u. really, as you said its very good ambient you have got landed. anyway, do it at your best. my hearty wishes for all your steps.

        here, its fine going for me. i will return to india by may26th. right now, we are in Golden Holidays about 10days. just having some trips around japan.

        keep in touch.

        take care.
        Mathanraj.

        Venkatakrishna Narendrakumar <nvkwins@...> wrote:
[...]

      • ajesh kartik
        Message 3 of 4 , May 14, 2006
          hi venkat,
          good to know you r with an elite gang.
          Now i can proudly say to my friend that i worked with a guy for 2 yrs who is in isb now. great going
          Regards
          Ajesh

          "Lost are those who abandon themselves"
                                        Manfred von richthofen

        • venkatesan gopal
          Message 4 of 4 , May 25, 2006
            Hi All,

            The time has come for me to move on to the next chapter of my
            professional life.

            Thursday, May 25th '06 would be my last working day at Hindustan Motors.

            Reflecting upon my entire tenure here, I only have very fond memories. I
            would like to THANK each and every one of you, who I have interacted
            with during my stay at Hindustan Motors. It was a pleasure, working with
            you all and being part of some great learning experiences.

            You can write to me at gvengatesh@... from thereon. Please
            keep in touch.

            Thanks and All the Best!!!!

            Cheers,

            G.Venkatesan

            P.S: In case I missed someone, please pass it on.

            G.Venkatesan
            FEA Analyst
            MAIL: gevees@...