Regd the trip to Cbe.Reply

  • nithya rajan
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2005
      Hi people,

      Looks like all the trains bound to CBE are full...  so Saradha mam has come up with the idea of booking a Mahindra Van for us. The van can be used for the complete trip from Chennai to Tiruppur to Ooty and back to Chennai.

      The charges would be Rs 5.50/km which would work out to a total of around Rs.8700 (considering  a distance of 1500 kms) inclusive of the amount paid out to the driver.

      Please do let us know if you are comfortable with this arrangement. Immediate response solicited.

      Bye
      Nithya R.

    • PRITESH KHASGIWALA
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2005
        Hi

        I wont be interested by Mahindra Van for such a long distance.
        Sorry!!

        Regards,
        Pritesh

        nithya rajan <nithyar23@...> wrote:
        Hi people,

        Looks like all the trains bound to CBE are full...  so Saradha mam has come up with the idea of booking a Mahindra Van for us. The van can be used for the complete trip from Chennai to Tiruppur to Ooty and back to Chennai.

        The charges would be Rs 5.50/km which would work out to a total of around Rs.8700 (considering  a distance of 1500 kms) inclusive of the amount paid out to the driver.

        Please do let us know if you are comfortable with this arrangement. Immediate response solicited.

        Bye
        Nithya R.

        Discover Yahoo!

      • Mathanraj