pics

  • Deepak
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 18 8:03 AM
      hey moderator....
      Why don't ye upload the pics i nthe respective albums. And
      if anybody has gt a camera, u can bring it and then take really
      funny fotos like eashwar jumping around or naga eating idlies and
      upload them too ..... c'mon K@, get ur digicam :D

      Deepak
    • Raghavendra Hareesh
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 18 8:04 PM
        hi deepak,

        Good to sart off with a mail like this.

        We have tried out uploading photos onto to the groups but the max. space is 30 MB. So loading all the photos may not be possible. Instead the photos can be uploaded onto our yahoo photos (individual email ids) and then share it with all.

        First of all, we like to upload ur photo (obviously with ur mobile) when u r  ..... (jus kiddin)

        Anyway,
        keep pouring in mails.

        raga

        Do you Yahoo!?
      • mnannan nannan
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 18 8:44 PM
          Good idea mm.. m
          nannan

          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 18 8:47 PM
            good warning to Mr.Dee
            He don't have data cable!
            nannan
            --- Raghavendra Hareesh

            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 19 12:29 AM
              no problem nannan sir. we'll present deepak with a data cable for his engagement.

              Do you Yahoo!?