2007 m/c Trip

  • ianpbrown_broon
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 6, 2007
      Please note that the proposed timing of the 2007 has slipped by 1 week
      ie Instead of requiring 18th -22nd June as holiday it is now 25th
      -29th June.

      So far myself, Col, Chris and Bill (based on previous dates) was up
      fot it.

      Can the rest of you please indicate yoour level of interest or more
      specifically are you lokely to come along ?

      Gord - hoping to see you and the GSXR on this one !!

    • Kevin Denson
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 6, 2007

        Sorry Broon, don’t think I will make it (lack of bike at the moment and really don’t want to upset anyone’s handling that much by going pillion!) Mind you if you are going anywhere near the Ring, let me know as I am looking for an excuse to go.

        Cheers,

           Kev.

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 17, 2007
          --- In teampfb@yahoogroups.com, "ianpbrown_broon" <ianpbrown@...> wrote:
          OK folks this is where we stand ref Germany Trip on dates as detailed
          below:

          Broon Up for it
          Col Up for it
          Chris Up for it
          Bill Confirmed on earlier dates .. OK for week later ?
          Pete Property investor (potentially broke)
          Gord No response
          Ant No response
          Judge No response
          Mark Not even in this group so no response
          Kevin No motorcycle

          Can we hear some feedback from the 4 who haven't replied ?