Saturday Night's Alright for Fighting

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 16, 2007
      Tuesday on the other hand, will be very quiet.

      O.K. I've done some careful research (on foot) and booked the Tycoon
      Chinese Restaurant (table for four) for Tuesday 16th at 8.30pm

      You can gorge yourselves stupid for £14.95 per head - so you won't
      really need to be a Tycoon to eat there. - Broon was very anxious about
      quantity - and I've warned them he's coming.

      Beware of having eyes bigger than the belly as there are penalties for
      those wasting too much food. I think the chef reserves the right to
      give you a Chinese burn.

      Chris, Broon & Bill,
      Look forward to seeing you for a pleasant evening amongst the cultured
      and gentle people of Andover.

      Cheers,

      Todd.