Re: 2007 Germany Tip

  • Bill
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 24, 2007
      FYI:
      Booking details
      Booking reference number: 16512146

      (Please use this number when you check-in, or if you need to talk to
      us about your booking)

      Email confirmation will be sent to: wiw@...

      Outward journey
      outward journey booking details Route: Dover - Calais
      Latest check-in: Sat 23 Jun 2007 12:30
      Sailing time: Sat 23 Jun 2007 13:00
      Arrival time: Sat 23 Jun 2007 15:30
      Upgrades: None

      Return journey
      return journey booking details Route: Calais - Dover
      Latest check-in: Sat 30 Jun 2007 12:05
      Sailing time: Sat 30 Jun 2007 12:35
      Arrival time: Sat 30 Jun 2007 13:05
      Upgrades: None

      Passenger details
      W Warburton

      Vehicle information
      vehicle booking booking details Registration: BD02 LSL
      Type: Motorcycle

      --- In teampfb@yahoogroups.com, "ianpbrown_broon" <ianpbrown@...>