2007 Germany Tip

  • ianpbrown_broon
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 24, 2007
      Just to confirm that I have now booked my ferry crossing with P&O
      using the TESCO vouchers (£12.50 worth to cover £50 return crossing)

      Reminder on dates/times :

      Outbound on Sat 23rd June from Dover @ 13:00
      Return on Sat 30th June from Calais @ 12:35

      Chris,

      Ref the Eurotunnel vouchers you have - my sister advises that it's not
      a well known fact but if you have vouchers approaching the expiry date
      you just send them back to TESCO and they credit the equivalent
      voucher value back onto your account. She has done this and it works.

      Would suggest others book asap to ensure we are all on the same
      crossing. There's a BBQ and a few chilled Belgian beers at Cols around
      19:00 so don't want to be late !

      Let me know as you confim your bookings.

      Also confirm Todd is now the proud owner of one of the finest in the
      RNLI fleet "Big Z". Similarly the ex Skipper of said machine is now
      adorned his garage with an ST Sprint, with 3 sexy orifices and a gel
      filled seat ... just needs to get his act together and be on the
      Germany outing !

    • Bill
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 24, 2007
        FYI:
        Booking details
        Booking reference number: 16512146

        (Please use this number when you check-in, or if you need to talk to
        us about your booking)

        Email confirmation will be sent to: wiw@...

        Outward journey
        outward journey booking details Route: Dover - Calais
        Latest check-in: Sat 23 Jun 2007 12:30
        Sailing time: Sat 23 Jun 2007 13:00
        Arrival time: Sat 23 Jun 2007 15:30
        Upgrades: None

        Return journey
        return journey booking details Route: Calais - Dover
        Latest check-in: Sat 30 Jun 2007 12:05
        Sailing time: Sat 30 Jun 2007 12:35
        Arrival time: Sat 30 Jun 2007 13:05
        Upgrades: None

        Passenger details
        W Warburton

        Vehicle information
        vehicle booking booking details Registration: BD02 LSL
        Type: Motorcycle

        --- In teampfb@yahoogroups.com, "ianpbrown_broon" <ianpbrown@...>