Re: [teampfb] Move to Facebook ?

  • Andrew Chalkley
    Message 1 of 10 , May 15, 2012
      As a firm non-user of Yahoo groups who has for many years resisted the call to join I am glad you now all see it my way!!!

      FB is the way to go - we can all be friends!

      Sent from my ASUS Eee Pad

      Anthony Smith <anthony@...> wrote:

      I think it is time to consider moving away from Yahoo groups and onto
      Facebook. Anyone else think this is an idea? I use FB more and I think
      it is easier to share stuff on it.

      I have created a group (to reserve the name) and will add folks if you want.

      If we are going to continue to use the yahoogroup then I will close
      down FB. I don't think we can have both.

      --
      Best Regards, Mit freundlichen Grüßen, Recuerdos, Diolch yn fawr, Met
      vriendelijke groeten, Cordiali saluti, Cordialement,

      Anthony (Ant) Smith

    • Chris Wood
      Message 2 of 10 , May 16, 2012

        What’s facebook and do I need an iPad 4S to run it ?         I guess I can get Mrs Wood to explain.   Must go, about time I topped up the 2 stroke oil on the MZ.   Cheers, Chris.

        Sent from Dibden Purlieu