Re: Move to Facebook ?

  • warby57
    Message 1 of 10 , May 15, 2012
      OK how about this - yahoo hides email domains for members other than the sender:
      achalkley@...
      woodcm@...
      gordon.smith@...
      ianpbrown@...
      kevindenson@...
      mark.haynes-way@...
      anthony@...
      hilalty@...
      jabirus@...
      wiw@...

      --- In teampfb@yahoogroups.com, Anthony Smith <anthony@...> wrote:

      > I think it is time to consider moving away from Yahoo groups and onto
      > Facebook. Anyone else think this is an idea? I use FB more and I think
      > it is easier to share stuff on it.
      >
      > I have created a group (to reserve the name) and will add folks if you want.
      >
      > If we are going to continue to use the yahoogroup then I will close
      > down FB. I don't think we can have both.
      >
      > --
      > Best Regards, Mit freundlichen Grüßen, Recuerdos, Diolch yn fawr, Met
      > vriendelijke groeten, Cordiali saluti, Cordialement,
      >
      > Anthony (Ant) Smith

    • Andrew Chalkley
      Message 2 of 10 , May 15, 2012
        As a firm non-user of Yahoo groups who has for many years resisted the call to join I am glad you now all see it my way!!!

        FB is the way to go - we can all be friends!

        Sent from my ASUS Eee Pad

        Anthony Smith <anthony@...> wrote:

        I think it is time to consider moving away from Yahoo groups and onto
        Facebook. Anyone else think this is an idea? I use FB more and I think
        it is easier to share stuff on it.

        I have created a group (to reserve the name) and will add folks if you want.

        If we are going to continue to use the yahoogroup then I will close
        down FB. I don't think we can have both.

        --
        Best Regards, Mit freundlichen Grüßen, Recuerdos, Diolch yn fawr, Met
        vriendelijke groeten, Cordiali saluti, Cordialement,

        Anthony (Ant) Smith

      • Chris Wood
        Message 3 of 10 , May 16, 2012

          What’s facebook and do I need an iPad 4S to run it ?         I guess I can get Mrs Wood to explain.   Must go, about time I topped up the 2 stroke oil on the MZ.   Cheers, Chris.

          Sent from Dibden Purlieu