Re: [teampfb] Move to Facebook ?

  • Anthony Smith
    Message 1 of 10 , May 15, 2012
      I apologise - Col is not even part of the group, so a move the FB will not phase ludite col.

      On Tue, May 15, 2012 at 7:40 PM, Anthony Smith <anthony@...> wrote:
      I do not know if Salty, Col, Gord are part of the 21st century ?

      Anyone have the list of who is in the yahoogroup ?

      On Tue, May 15, 2012 at 6:03 PM, Ian Brown <ianpbrown@...> wrote:

      Ant,

      No further consultation required ... make it so.

      Message 2 of 10 , May 15, 2012
        A crude copy & paste of the members list gives the following:

        gordon_rcs_s...<http://profiles.yahoo.com/gordon_rcs_smith> gordon.smith@...<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/teampfb/post?postID=DS9oaRM6CDDezN6G2DNvEOXZcoGP95iLz5WRblRc3Bu1jMI8LqEZm_nm-4wBxCKurx55dOCjot86n3pOaqCN5dHakJaa9Box7ZPn> Nov 6, 2006 [Description: oderator] ianpbrown_broon<http://profiles.yahoo.com/ianpbrown_broon>

        HTH,
        Bill

        Message 3 of 10 , May 15, 2012
          OK how about this - yahoo hides email domains for members other than the sender:
          achalkley@...
          woodcm@...
          gordon.smith@...
          ianpbrown@...
          kevindenson@...
          mark.haynes-way@...
          anthony@...
          hilalty@...
          jabirus@...
          wiw@...

          --- In teampfb@yahoogroups.com, Anthony Smith <anthony@...> wrote:

          > I think it is time to consider moving away from Yahoo groups and onto
          > Facebook. Anyone else think this is an idea? I use FB more and I think
          > it is easier to share stuff on it.
          >
          > I have created a group (to reserve the name) and will add folks if you want.
          >
          > If we are going to continue to use the yahoogroup then I will close
          > down FB. I don't think we can have both.
          >
          > --
          > Best Regards, Mit freundlichen Grüßen, Recuerdos, Diolch yn fawr, Met
          > vriendelijke groeten, Cordiali saluti, Cordialement,
          >
          > Anthony (Ant) Smith

        • Andrew Chalkley
          Message 4 of 10 , May 15, 2012
            As a firm non-user of Yahoo groups who has for many years resisted the call to join I am glad you now all see it my way!!!

            FB is the way to go - we can all be friends!

            Sent from my ASUS Eee Pad

            Anthony Smith <anthony@...> wrote:

            I think it is time to consider moving away from Yahoo groups and onto
            Facebook. Anyone else think this is an idea? I use FB more and I think
            it is easier to share stuff on it.

            I have created a group (to reserve the name) and will add folks if you want.

            If we are going to continue to use the yahoogroup then I will close
            down FB. I don't think we can have both.

            --
            Best Regards, Mit freundlichen Grüßen, Recuerdos, Diolch yn fawr, Met
            vriendelijke groeten, Cordiali saluti, Cordialement,

            Anthony (Ant) Smith

          • Chris Wood
            Message 5 of 10 , May 16, 2012

              What’s facebook and do I need an iPad 4S to run it ?         I guess I can get Mrs Wood to explain.   Must go, about time I topped up the 2 stroke oil on the MZ.   Cheers, Chris.

              Sent from Dibden Purlieu