Re: [teampfb] Move to Facebook ?

  • Anthony Smith
    Message 1 of 10 , May 15, 2012
      I do not know if Salty, Col, Gord are part of the 21st century ?

      Anyone have the list of who is in the yahoogroup ?

      On Tue, May 15, 2012 at 6:03 PM, Ian Brown <ianpbrown@...> wrote:

      Ant,

      No further consultation required ... make it so.

        Message 3 of 10 , May 15, 2012
          A crude copy & paste of the members list gives the following:

          gordon_rcs_s...<http://profiles.yahoo.com/gordon_rcs_smith> gordon.smith@...<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/teampfb/post?postID=DS9oaRM6CDDezN6G2DNvEOXZcoGP95iLz5WRblRc3Bu1jMI8LqEZm_nm-4wBxCKurx55dOCjot86n3pOaqCN5dHakJaa9Box7ZPn> Nov 6, 2006 [Description: oderator] ianpbrown_broon<http://profiles.yahoo.com/ianpbrown_broon>

          HTH,
          Bill

          Message 4 of 10 , May 15, 2012
            OK how about this - yahoo hides email domains for members other than the sender:
            achalkley@...
            woodcm@...
            gordon.smith@...
            ianpbrown@...
            kevindenson@...
            mark.haynes-way@...
            anthony@...
            hilalty@...
            jabirus@...
            wiw@...

            --- In teampfb@yahoogroups.com, Anthony Smith <anthony@...> wrote:

            > I think it is time to consider moving away from Yahoo groups and onto
            > Facebook. Anyone else think this is an idea? I use FB more and I think
            > it is easier to share stuff on it.
            >
            > I have created a group (to reserve the name) and will add folks if you want.
            >
            > If we are going to continue to use the yahoogroup then I will close
            > down FB. I don't think we can have both.
            >
            > --
            > Best Regards, Mit freundlichen Grüßen, Recuerdos, Diolch yn fawr, Met
            > vriendelijke groeten, Cordiali saluti, Cordialement,
            >
            > Anthony (Ant) Smith

          • Andrew Chalkley
            Message 5 of 10 , May 15, 2012
              As a firm non-user of Yahoo groups who has for many years resisted the call to join I am glad you now all see it my way!!!

              FB is the way to go - we can all be friends!

              Sent from my ASUS Eee Pad

              Anthony Smith <anthony@...> wrote:

              I think it is time to consider moving away from Yahoo groups and onto
              Facebook. Anyone else think this is an idea? I use FB more and I think
              it is easier to share stuff on it.

              I have created a group (to reserve the name) and will add folks if you want.

              If we are going to continue to use the yahoogroup then I will close
              down FB. I don't think we can have both.

              --
              Best Regards, Mit freundlichen Grüßen, Recuerdos, Diolch yn fawr, Met
              vriendelijke groeten, Cordiali saluti, Cordialement,

              Anthony (Ant) Smith

            • Chris Wood
              Message 6 of 10 , May 16, 2012

                What’s facebook and do I need an iPad 4S to run it ?         I guess I can get Mrs Wood to explain.   Must go, about time I topped up the 2 stroke oil on the MZ.   Cheers, Chris.

                Sent from Dibden Purlieu