Re: [teampfb] T-Shirts, Sweats [2 Attachments]

  • kevindenson@btinternet.com
    Message 1 of 6 , May 7, 2012
      Well its cheaper than buyimg a bike, so count me in!

      Kevin.

      Connected by MOTOBLUR™

      Message 2 of 6 , May 9, 2012
        Ant,

        Yes I think I'd be interested in a Team PFB tee-shirt. Will you be extending your designer range like Harley Davidson - I'm thinking about leather panniers, casual wear and maybe an aftershave? Possibly "Team PFB" superimposed onto a subtle "spunking cock" motif?

        Pete
        Team PFB Marketing Manager

        --- In teampfb@yahoogroups.com, Anthony Smith <anthony@...> wrote:

        > All, I will be looking into getting some Ts or Sweats made with
        > appropriate Team PFB logo-ture. This follows the highly successful
        > 1994 Team PFB World Tour clothing range which I previously released.
        >
        > Who would be interested in acquiring one of the most sort after pieces
        > of clothing of the year ? Don't know pricing yet.
        >
        > Any thoughts on a logo are gratefully accepted otherwise we will go
        > with the "classic" leaning motocyclist (if I can find it) or the
        > attached are some other suggestions which may seem appropriate
        >
        > --
        > Flatline

      • Chris Wood
        Message 3 of 6 , May 16, 2012

          If the book’s not closed, count me in Ant.

          Message 4 of 6 , May 16, 2012
            There has no been much response to the call for support on the TShirt front, so at the moment I am not doing anything.

            On Wed, May 16, 2012 at 10:48 PM, Chris Wood <woodcm@...> wrote:

            If the book’s not closed, count me in Ant.

            [Attachment(s) from Anthony Smith included below]

            All, I will be looking into getting some Ts or Sweats made with
            appropriate Team PFB logo-ture. This follows the highly successful
            1994 Team PFB World Tour clothing range which I previously released.

            Who would be interested in acquiring one of the most sort after pieces
            of clothing of the year ? Don't know pricing yet.

            Any thoughts on a logo are gratefully accepted otherwise we will go
            with the "classic" leaning motocyclist (if I can find it) or the
            attached are some other suggestions which may seem appropriate

            --
            Flatline

            --
            Best Regards, Mit freundlichen Grüßen, Recuerdos, Diolch yn fawr, Met
            vriendelijke groeten, Cordiali saluti, Cordialement,

            Anthony (Ant) Smith