Re: T-Shirts, Sweats

  • warby57
    Message 1 of 6 , May 7 9:48 AM
      Count me in, Anthony
      WBW,
      Bill

    • kevindenson@btinternet.com
      Message 2 of 6 , May 7 3:12 PM
        Well its cheaper than buyimg a bike, so count me in!

        Kevin.

        Connected by MOTOBLUR™

        Message 3 of 6 , May 9 1:36 PM
          Ant,

          Yes I think I'd be interested in a Team PFB tee-shirt. Will you be extending your designer range like Harley Davidson - I'm thinking about leather panniers, casual wear and maybe an aftershave? Possibly "Team PFB" superimposed onto a subtle "spunking cock" motif?

          Pete
          Team PFB Marketing Manager

          --- In teampfb@yahoogroups.com, Anthony Smith <anthony@...> wrote:

          > All, I will be looking into getting some Ts or Sweats made with
          > appropriate Team PFB logo-ture. This follows the highly successful
          > 1994 Team PFB World Tour clothing range which I previously released.
          >
          > Who would be interested in acquiring one of the most sort after pieces
          > of clothing of the year ? Don't know pricing yet.
          >
          > Any thoughts on a logo are gratefully accepted otherwise we will go
          > with the "classic" leaning motocyclist (if I can find it) or the
          > attached are some other suggestions which may seem appropriate
          >
          > --
          > Flatline

        • Chris Wood
          Message 4 of 6 , May 16 2:48 PM

            If the book’s not closed, count me in Ant.

            Message 5 of 6 , May 16 3:39 PM
              There has no been much response to the call for support on the TShirt front, so at the moment I am not doing anything.

              On Wed, May 16, 2012 at 10:48 PM, Chris Wood <woodcm@...> wrote:

              If the book’s not closed, count me in Ant.

              [Attachment(s) from Anthony Smith included below]

              All, I will be looking into getting some Ts or Sweats made with
              appropriate Team PFB logo-ture. This follows the highly successful
              1994 Team PFB World Tour clothing range which I previously released.

              Who would be interested in acquiring one of the most sort after pieces
              of clothing of the year ? Don't know pricing yet.

              Any thoughts on a logo are gratefully accepted otherwise we will go
              with the "classic" leaning motocyclist (if I can find it) or the
              attached are some other suggestions which may seem appropriate

              --
              Flatline

              --
              Best Regards, Mit freundlichen Grüßen, Recuerdos, Diolch yn fawr, Met
              vriendelijke groeten, Cordiali saluti, Cordialement,

              Anthony (Ant) Smith