Slow riding

  • warby57
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 18, 2012
      No, thats not meant to be a description of my riding style.

      I am thinking about having some training in slow riding and a colleague recommended this gent - he's an ex-bobby who used to train police motorcyclists for a living. Bio below - he seems to be an interestiing chap.
      http://www.alecgore.com/

      Anyway, cost for a three hour session is £60 but he can accomodate up to 4 riders per session, which if 4 of us were interested, would make it £15 a throw.

      Let me know if you are interested and I'll make the arrangements. If not then I can probably attend the next SAM/ROSPA session FOC in any case, but that would certainly be after the trip and with a lot more people.

      ATB,