Re: [teampfb] Ireland PFB Movie Premiere Night

  • Andrew Chalkley
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 20 7:28 AM
      Pete unfortunately I too cannot do 30th - I have the rare honour of visiting the Supreme Court that day and will be treating Mrs C to dinner in London Town afterwards.

      Looking forward to seeking the video though.

      Sent from my ASUS Eee Pad

      sunlot2001 <jabirus@...> wrote:

      Gents,

      OK the I've re-formatted the hard drive and my computer's playing ball again. Mark's been busy over the weekend burning a pile of discs, so we're all ready for a public screening of "Sundae Bloody Sundae".

      Afterwards, we can have a curry at our usual Andover haunt - the Raj Brasserie.

      I was going to propose Friday the 30th of March. Gord - if you can make it, there's a bed for you here.

      Hope you can make it (especially those who did the trip!) - if not let's have some alternative dates.

      Regards,
      Pete

    • Ian Brown
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 20 11:09 AM
        Pete,

        We've established that not many people could make the 30th ... Fridays are always a bit tricky.

        I would suggest Tue 27th March and accept it won't be a full turnout but hopefully at least 5 of us.

        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 20 12:24 PM
          Hi Broon,

          Tues 27th is OK by me - if that helps at all?

          Regards,
          Pete

          --- In teampfb@yahoogroups.com, Ian Brown <ianpbrown@...> wrote:

          > Pete,
          >
          > We've established that not many people could make the 30th ... Fridays are always a bit tricky.
          >
          > I would suggest Tue 27th March and accept it won't be a full turnout but hopefully at least 5 of us.

        • Anthony Smith
          Message 4 of 9 , Mar 21 6:02 AM
            Tuesday is good for me

            --
            Best Regards, Mit freundlichen Grüßen, Recuerdos, Diolch yn fawr, Met
            vriendelijke groeten, Cordiali saluti, Cordialement,

            Anthony (Ant) Smith