Re: Ireland PFB Movie Premiere Night

  • warby57
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 20, 2012
      30th would not be a problem for me personally but I do agree it would be better to go for a time & date we can all make

      Best,
      Bill

      --- In teampfb@yahoogroups.com, "Smith, Gordon" <gordon.smith@...> wrote:

      > Pete, and all..
      >
      > This sounds like an evening not to be missed. But, unfortunately, it will be a few weeks before my finances would cover a trip south.
      >
      > It is probably best to plan a date which suits the rest of the team..
      >

      > Best Regards,
      >
      > Gordon
      >
      > Gordon Smith
      >
      > Direct: +44 (0) 114 257 4360
      > Switchboard: +44 (0) 114 257 4330
      > Mobile/SMS: +44 (0) 779 388 2964
      > E-mail: gordon.smith@...<mailto:gordon.smith@...>
      >
      > www.assaabloyentrance.com<http://www.assaabloyentrance.com/>
      >
      > ________________________________

    • Andrew Chalkley
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 20, 2012
        Pete unfortunately I too cannot do 30th - I have the rare honour of visiting the Supreme Court that day and will be treating Mrs C to dinner in London Town afterwards.

        Looking forward to seeking the video though.

        Sent from my ASUS Eee Pad

        sunlot2001 <jabirus@...> wrote:

        Gents,

        OK the I've re-formatted the hard drive and my computer's playing ball again. Mark's been busy over the weekend burning a pile of discs, so we're all ready for a public screening of "Sundae Bloody Sundae".

        Afterwards, we can have a curry at our usual Andover haunt - the Raj Brasserie.

        I was going to propose Friday the 30th of March. Gord - if you can make it, there's a bed for you here.

        Hope you can make it (especially those who did the trip!) - if not let's have some alternative dates.

        Regards,
        Pete

      • Ian Brown
        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 20, 2012
          Pete,

          We've established that not many people could make the 30th ... Fridays are always a bit tricky.

          I would suggest Tue 27th March and accept it won't be a full turnout but hopefully at least 5 of us.

          Message 4 of 9 , Mar 20, 2012
            Hi Broon,

            Tues 27th is OK by me - if that helps at all?

            Regards,
            Pete

            --- In teampfb@yahoogroups.com, Ian Brown <ianpbrown@...> wrote:

            > Pete,
            >
            > We've established that not many people could make the 30th ... Fridays are always a bit tricky.
            >
            > I would suggest Tue 27th March and accept it won't be a full turnout but hopefully at least 5 of us.

          • Anthony Smith
            Message 5 of 9 , Mar 21, 2012
              Tuesday is good for me

              --
              Best Regards, Mit freundlichen Grüßen, Recuerdos, Diolch yn fawr, Met
              vriendelijke groeten, Cordiali saluti, Cordialement,

              Anthony (Ant) Smith