Re: [teampfb] Ireland PFB Movie Premiere Night

  • Anthony Smith
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 19, 2012
      Todd, I know that MB and me cannot make it as we are going to the BIC that night.

      On Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 8:00 PM, sunlot2001 <jabirus@...> wrote:

      Gents,

      OK the I've re-formatted the hard drive and my computer's playing ball again. Mark's been busy over the weekend burning a pile of discs, so we're all ready for a public screening of "Sundae Bloody Sundae".

      Afterwards, we can have a curry at our usual Andover haunt - the Raj Brasserie.

      I was going to propose Friday the 30th of March. Gord - if you can make it, there's a bed for you here.

      Hope you can make it (especially those who did the trip!) - if not let's have some alternative dates.

      Regards,
      Pete

      --
      Best Regards, Mit freundlichen Grüßen, Recuerdos, Diolch yn fawr, Met
      vriendelijke groeten, Cordiali saluti, Cordialement,

      Anthony (Ant) Smith
    • Smith, Gordon
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 20, 2012

        Pete, and all..

        This sounds like an evening not to be missed. But, unfortunately, it will be a few weeks before my finances would cover a trip south.

        It is probably best to plan a date which suits the rest of the team..

        Best Regards,

           Gordon

        Gordon Smith

        Direct:               +44 (0) 114 257 4360
        Switchboard:       +44 (0) 114 257 4330
        Mobile/SMS:       +44 (0) 779 388 2964
        E-mail:
        gordon.smith@...

        www.assaabloyentrance.com

        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 20, 2012
          30th would not be a problem for me personally but I do agree it would be better to go for a time & date we can all make

          Best,
          Bill

          --- In teampfb@yahoogroups.com, "Smith, Gordon" <gordon.smith@...> wrote:

          > Pete, and all..
          >
          > This sounds like an evening not to be missed. But, unfortunately, it will be a few weeks before my finances would cover a trip south.
          >
          > It is probably best to plan a date which suits the rest of the team..
          >

          > Best Regards,
          >
          > Gordon
          >
          > Gordon Smith
          >
          > Direct: +44 (0) 114 257 4360
          > Switchboard: +44 (0) 114 257 4330
          > Mobile/SMS: +44 (0) 779 388 2964
          > E-mail: gordon.smith@...<mailto:gordon.smith@...>
          >
          > www.assaabloyentrance.com<http://www.assaabloyentrance.com/>
          >
          > ________________________________

        • Andrew Chalkley
          Message 4 of 9 , Mar 20, 2012
            Pete unfortunately I too cannot do 30th - I have the rare honour of visiting the Supreme Court that day and will be treating Mrs C to dinner in London Town afterwards.

            Looking forward to seeking the video though.

            Sent from my ASUS Eee Pad

            sunlot2001 <jabirus@...> wrote:

            Gents,

            OK the I've re-formatted the hard drive and my computer's playing ball again. Mark's been busy over the weekend burning a pile of discs, so we're all ready for a public screening of "Sundae Bloody Sundae".

            Afterwards, we can have a curry at our usual Andover haunt - the Raj Brasserie.

            I was going to propose Friday the 30th of March. Gord - if you can make it, there's a bed for you here.

            Hope you can make it (especially those who did the trip!) - if not let's have some alternative dates.

            Regards,
            Pete

          • Ian Brown
            Message 5 of 9 , Mar 20, 2012
              Pete,

              We've established that not many people could make the 30th ... Fridays are always a bit tricky.

              I would suggest Tue 27th March and accept it won't be a full turnout but hopefully at least 5 of us.

              Message 6 of 9 , Mar 20, 2012
                Hi Broon,

                Tues 27th is OK by me - if that helps at all?

                Regards,
                Pete

                --- In teampfb@yahoogroups.com, Ian Brown <ianpbrown@...> wrote:

                > Pete,
                >
                > We've established that not many people could make the 30th ... Fridays are always a bit tricky.
                >
                > I would suggest Tue 27th March and accept it won't be a full turnout but hopefully at least 5 of us.

              • Anthony Smith
                Message 7 of 9 , Mar 21, 2012
                  Tuesday is good for me