Ireland PFB Movie Premiere Night

    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 19, 2012
      Gents,

      OK the I've re-formatted the hard drive and my computer's playing ball again. Mark's been busy over the weekend burning a pile of discs, so we're all ready for a public screening of "Sundae Bloody Sundae".

      Afterwards, we can have a curry at our usual Andover haunt - the Raj Brasserie.

      I was going to propose Friday the 30th of March. Gord - if you can make it, there's a bed for you here.

      Hope you can make it (especially those who did the trip!) - if not let's have some alternative dates.

      Regards,
      Pete
    • Ian Brown
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 19, 2012
        Pete,

        Not sure what the uptake will be given last one was not that long ago but so far if dates are OK the Bill, myself, Col and Chris are up for it.

        If Gord can make it on Fri 30th I will go with that, if not how about Tue 27th ?

        ps Went with Hastings in the end at £129.40 fully comp with total of £250 excess.

        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 19, 2012
          Todd, I know that MB and me cannot make it as we are going to the BIC that night.

          --
          Best Regards, Mit freundlichen Grüßen, Recuerdos, Diolch yn fawr, Met
          vriendelijke groeten, Cordiali saluti, Cordialement,

          Anthony (Ant) Smith
        • Smith, Gordon
          Message 4 of 9 , Mar 20, 2012

            Pete, and all..

            This sounds like an evening not to be missed. But, unfortunately, it will be a few weeks before my finances would cover a trip south.

            It is probably best to plan a date which suits the rest of the team..

            Best Regards,

               Gordon

            Gordon Smith

            Direct:               +44 (0) 114 257 4360
            Switchboard:       +44 (0) 114 257 4330
            Mobile/SMS:       +44 (0) 779 388 2964
            E-mail:
            gordon.smith@...

            www.assaabloyentrance.com

            Message 5 of 9 , Mar 20, 2012
              30th would not be a problem for me personally but I do agree it would be better to go for a time & date we can all make

              Best,
              Bill

              --- In teampfb@yahoogroups.com, "Smith, Gordon" <gordon.smith@...> wrote:

              > Pete, and all..
              >
              > This sounds like an evening not to be missed. But, unfortunately, it will be a few weeks before my finances would cover a trip south.
              >
              > It is probably best to plan a date which suits the rest of the team..
              >

              > Best Regards,
              >
              > Gordon
              >
              > Gordon Smith
              >
              > Direct: +44 (0) 114 257 4360
              > Switchboard: +44 (0) 114 257 4330
              > Mobile/SMS: +44 (0) 779 388 2964
              > E-mail: gordon.smith@...<mailto:gordon.smith@...>
              >
              > www.assaabloyentrance.com<http://www.assaabloyentrance.com/>
              >
              > ________________________________

            • Andrew Chalkley
              Message 6 of 9 , Mar 20, 2012
                Pete unfortunately I too cannot do 30th - I have the rare honour of visiting the Supreme Court that day and will be treating Mrs C to dinner in London Town afterwards.

                Looking forward to seeking the video though.

                Sent from my ASUS Eee Pad

                Message 7 of 9 , Mar 20, 2012
                  Pete,

                  We've established that not many people could make the 30th ... Fridays are always a bit tricky.

                  I would suggest Tue 27th March and accept it won't be a full turnout but hopefully at least 5 of us.

                  Message 8 of 9 , Mar 20, 2012
                    Hi Broon,

                    Tues 27th is OK by me - if that helps at all?

                    Regards,
                    Pete

                    --- In teampfb@yahoogroups.com, Ian Brown <ianpbrown@...> wrote:

                    > Pete,
                    >
                    > We've established that not many people could make the 30th ... Fridays are always a bit tricky.
                    >
                    > I would suggest Tue 27th March and accept it won't be a full turnout but hopefully at least 5 of us.

                  • Anthony Smith
                    Message 9 of 9 , Mar 21, 2012
                      Tuesday is good for me