Re: [teampfb] Your Thoughts

  • Anthony Smith
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 14, 2012
      Broon, Today renewed with Motorcycle Direct. Premium is 123.63 fully comp. but for 2000 miles per year. No extras. Theft excess is 300. Never claimed as I am not an arse.

      On Mon, Mar 12, 2012 at 12:25 PM, Ian Brown <ianpbrown@...> wrote:

      Hi guys,

      A couple of topics for discussion :

      1) My insurance renewal is coming up for the CBF and it's looking like one of the following companies -
      Bennets (currently with them but think they will hike the compulsory excess up to £500 and I never read anything good about them !)
      Motorcycle Direct
      Hastings
      Carol Nash

      Any comments (especially from those who have had to claim) of any others worth considering ?
      Reckon it will be around £150 with £250-£300 compulsory excess and legal cover.

      2) Pete and Mark have completed the Team PFB Ireland trip video and it is ready for team viewing.
      Appreciate that it wasn't very long ago that we had our last curry however wondered if anyone was up for a trip up to Andover for a curry and viewing ?
       Thoughts on Thu 15th March or Thu 22nd March ?

      Best Regards, Mit freundlichen Grüßen, Recuerdos, Diolch yn fawr, Met
      vriendelijke groeten, Cordiali saluti, Cordialement,

      Anthony (Ant) Smith
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 15, 2012
        Broon & All,

        1. I'm with Carole Nash on the Lifeboat £136.00 for comp incl overseas breakdown.

        2. The Ireland trip video is complete and I have an avi file. However, I'm having some problems in actually burning the image disc (for DVD) with menu etc. I now have the right software, but a glitch with Windows is preventing me from installing it! Over the weekend I plan to reload Windows and resolve this issue once and for all.

        I therefore propose we don't name a date for viewing until I've sorted my computer and burned all the discs for you.

        Cheers,
        Pete