Re: Your Thoughts

  • warby57
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 12, 2012
      Hi.
      (1) insurance - I am with ebike, thats c.£150 inc. legal cover + £50 unlimited European Breakdown, £250 excess but helmet/leathers would be extra, claimed in 2007 & they were pretty good
      (2) Its never too soon for a curry. Team PFB Ireland trip video - I could do either Thu 15th March or Thu 22nd March

      HTH,
      Bill
      --- In teampfb@yahoogroups.com, Ian Brown <ianpbrown@...> wrote:

      > Hi guys,
      >
      > A couple of topics for discussion :
      >
      > 1) My insurance renewal is coming up for the CBF and it's looking like one of the following companies -
      > Bennets (currently with them but think they will hike the compulsory excess up to £500 and I never read anything good about them !)
      > Motorcycle Direct
      > Hastings
      > Carol Nash
      >
      > Any comments (especially from those who have had to claim) of any others worth considering ?
      > Reckon it will be around £150 with £250-£300 compulsory excess and legal cover.
      >
      > 2) Pete and Mark have completed the Team PFB Ireland trip video and it is ready for team viewing.
      > Appreciate that it wasn't very long ago that we had our last curry however wondered if anyone was up for a trip up to Andover for a curry and viewing ?
      > Thoughts on Thu 15th March or Thu 22nd March ?

    • Anthony Smith
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 14, 2012
        Broon, Today renewed with Motorcycle Direct. Premium is 123.63 fully comp. but for 2000 miles per year. No extras. Theft excess is 300. Never claimed as I am not an arse.

        On Mon, Mar 12, 2012 at 12:25 PM, Ian Brown <ianpbrown@...> wrote:

[...]

        Best Regards, Mit freundlichen Grüßen, Recuerdos, Diolch yn fawr, Met
        vriendelijke groeten, Cordiali saluti, Cordialement,

        Anthony (Ant) Smith
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 15, 2012
          Broon & All,

          1. I'm with Carole Nash on the Lifeboat £136.00 for comp incl overseas breakdown.

          2. The Ireland trip video is complete and I have an avi file. However, I'm having some problems in actually burning the image disc (for DVD) with menu etc. I now have the right software, but a glitch with Windows is preventing me from installing it! Over the weekend I plan to reload Windows and resolve this issue once and for all.

          I therefore propose we don't name a date for viewing until I've sorted my computer and burned all the discs for you.

          Cheers,
          Pete