Curry Night ?

    Message 1 of 32 , Dec 8, 2011
      Hi guys,

      As you may (or may not) know, Belcher is being wheeled into the operating room on Fri 16th Dec to have his leg broken and reset in a forward pointing direction. I'm sure you will all agree this is the direction to be pointing

      Whilst we don't want to overplay this event (I understand it's a fairly straightforward proceedure with very low mortality rate but it hurts a lot) I thought it may be nice to gather the team for a "Wish you well nipper curry night" on Wed 14th Dec.

      Appreciate this is short notice but wondered if we could muster at least 4 or 5 minimum attendees (one of which would hopefully be Belcher himself).

      Anyway, let me know

      So far Ant and myself are up for it.

    • warby57
      Message 32 of 32 , Dec 18, 2011
        Pit babes are variable - one or two younger ones, but mostly they are middle-aged dominatrices - could be worse I suppose :-)