NEC M/C Show

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 7, 2011
      Myself, Colin and Chris are going to NEX on Tues 22nd November.

      There is 1 spare seat in car and available on a "first come" basis.

      If anyone interested in grabbing the opportunity then please let me know by return.

    • warby57
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 7, 2011
        Yes please!
        Belcher

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 7, 2011
          Sorry Broon - used up all my holidays! Maybe next year?

          Cheers,
          Pete

          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 7, 2011

            And the 1 remaining seat goes to Bill following a lightning fast response.