Re: [teampfb] Team Curry Night

  • Mark Baker
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 11 1:22 PM
      Hello Broon,

      I can not  make either date, so count me out.

      Mark
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 11 1:56 PM

        Broon,    Great idea but unfortunately I can’t make any dates in that week so count me out (holiday with Mrs W).

        By the way,  all 4 bikes returned safely last night from my Pyrenees trip.    Was really a great formula (took the ferry to Bilbao and rented a flat in Jaca which is part way along the Pyrenees.   Great roads, light traffic, great mountains, cheap food & petrol ( around Euro 1.30 per litre) and we had good weather      ….but ferry does take 24 hours-ish and not that frequent so our trip was a Friday night to a Sunday night….  but still could be worth thinking about for a future PFB trip one day.)

        Cheers, Chris.

        After all the fun and excitement of Ireland I thought it might be time to get together for a curry.

        Suggestion at present is Wed 27th Jul or Thu 28th Jul  ?

        Who could make these dates.

      • Kevin Denson
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 11 4:03 PM
          Off to the pyrenees myself tomorrow to watch any cyclists that have not been knocked of by the press cars and motorbikes.

          Kev.

          ------------------

          From: "Chris Wood" <woodcm@...>
          Sender: teampfb@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 21:56:52 +0100
          To: <teampfb@yahoogroups.com>
          ReplyTo: teampfb@yahoogroups.com
          Subject: RE: [teampfb] Team Curry Night

          Broon,    Great idea but unfortunately I can’t make any dates in that week so count me out (holiday with Mrs W).

          By the way,  all 4 bikes returned safely last night from my Pyrenees trip.    Was really a great formula (took the ferry to Bilbao and rented a flat in Jaca which is part way along the Pyrenees.   Great roads, light traffic, great mountains, cheap food & petrol ( around Euro 1.30 per litre) and we had good weather      ….but ferry does take 24 hours-ish and not that frequent so our trip was a Friday night to a Sunday night….  but still could be worth thinking about for a future PFB trip one day.)

          Cheers, Chris.

          After all the fun and excitement of Ireland I thought it might be time to get together for a curry.

          Suggestion at present is Wed 27th Jul or Thu 28th Jul  ?

          Who could make these dates.

        • Anthony Smith
          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 12 1:05 AM

            Hi, I can't make those. Neither can Mark.

            All the best,
            Anthony (Ant) Smith

            Message 5 of 8 , Jul 12 4:29 AM
              Guys,

              These dates are clearly not working as Ant, Mark and Chris are all unavailable.

              I will suggest some alternatives in due course to see if we can get a better fit.