Team Curry Night

    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 11, 2011

      After all the fun and excitement of Ireland I thought it might be time to get together for a curry.

      Suggestion at present is Wed 27th Jul or Thu 28th Jul  ?

      Who could make these dates.

    • Warburton W.I.
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 11, 2011
        Good idea Broon.
        Both are fine with me.
        Best,
        Bill
        From: "ian.p.brown@...<mailto:ian.p.brown@...>" <ianpbrown@...<mailto:ianpbrown@...>>
        Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 20:29:42 +0100
        To: "teampfb@yahoogroups.com<mailto:teampfb@yahoogroups.com>" <teampfb@yahoogroups.com<mailto:teampfb@yahoogroups.com>>
        Subject: {Disarmed} [teampfb] Team Curry Night

        After all the fun and excitement of Ireland I thought it might be time to get together for a curry.

        Suggestion at present is Wed 27th Jul or Thu 28th Jul ?

        Who could make these dates.

      • Kevin Denson
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 11, 2011
          I think I am able to make either or both those dates Broon.

          Cheers,
          Kevin.

          ------------------

          From: ianpbrown@...
          Sender: teampfb@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 15:29:42 -0400
          To: <teampfb@yahoogroups.com>
          ReplyTo: teampfb@yahoogroups.com
          Subject: [teampfb] Team Curry Night

          After all the fun and excitement of Ireland I thought it might be time to get together for a curry.

          Suggestion at present is Wed 27th Jul or Thu 28th Jul  ?

          Who could make these dates.

        • Mark Baker
          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 11, 2011
            Hello Broon,

            I can not  make either date, so count me out.

            Mark
            After all the fun and excitement of Ireland I thought it might be time to get together for a curry.

            Suggestion at present is Wed 27th Jul or Thu 28th Jul  ?

            Who could make these dates.

          • Chris Wood
            Message 5 of 8 , Jul 11, 2011

              Broon,    Great idea but unfortunately I can’t make any dates in that week so count me out (holiday with Mrs W).

              By the way,  all 4 bikes returned safely last night from my Pyrenees trip.    Was really a great formula (took the ferry to Bilbao and rented a flat in Jaca which is part way along the Pyrenees.   Great roads, light traffic, great mountains, cheap food & petrol ( around Euro 1.30 per litre) and we had good weather      ….but ferry does take 24 hours-ish and not that frequent so our trip was a Friday night to a Sunday night….  but still could be worth thinking about for a future PFB trip one day.)

              Cheers, Chris.

              Message 6 of 8 , Jul 11, 2011
                Off to the pyrenees myself tomorrow to watch any cyclists that have not been knocked of by the press cars and motorbikes.

                Kev.

                ------------------

                From: "Chris Wood" <woodcm@...>
                Sender: teampfb@yahoogroups.com
                Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 21:56:52 +0100
                To: <teampfb@yahoogroups.com>
                ReplyTo: teampfb@yahoogroups.com
                Subject: RE: [teampfb] Team Curry Night

                Broon,    Great idea but unfortunately I can’t make any dates in that week so count me out (holiday with Mrs W).

                By the way,  all 4 bikes returned safely last night from my Pyrenees trip.    Was really a great formula (took the ferry to Bilbao and rented a flat in Jaca which is part way along the Pyrenees.   Great roads, light traffic, great mountains, cheap food & petrol ( around Euro 1.30 per litre) and we had good weather      ….but ferry does take 24 hours-ish and not that frequent so our trip was a Friday night to a Sunday night….  but still could be worth thinking about for a future PFB trip one day.)

                Cheers, Chris.

                After all the fun and excitement of Ireland I thought it might be time to get together for a curry.

                Suggestion at present is Wed 27th Jul or Thu 28th Jul  ?

                Who could make these dates.

              • Anthony Smith
                Message 7 of 8 , Jul 12, 2011

                  Hi, I can't make those. Neither can Mark.

                  All the best,
                  Anthony (Ant) Smith

                  Message 8 of 8 , Jul 12, 2011
                    Guys,

                    These dates are clearly not working as Ant, Mark and Chris are all unavailable.

                    I will suggest some alternatives in due course to see if we can get a better fit.